The contents of the CAUPONIUM (http://www.CAUPONIUM.com and all *.CAUPONIUM.com IRC or other communication servers) are intended for the personal, noncommercial use of its Users. All materials published on CAUPONIUM (including, but not limited to, feature articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as The Content are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by CAUPONIUM or the party credited as the provider of the content, software or other materials. User shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through CAUPONIUM.
CAUPONIUM is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. The user, may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit any of the Content, software, materials or Service in whole or in part.
The user, may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on CAUPONIUM for personal use only, provided that User maintains all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. User shall not store any significant portion of any Content owned by or licensed to CAUPONIUM in any form. Copying or storing any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from CAUPONIUM or the copyright holder identified in the individual Contents copyright notice.
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs, nicks, channel names, in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate and remove the content quickly.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
- Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Your Consent To This Policy