If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, do not connect or disconnect now and do not reconnect!
NO SPAMMING OR UNAUTHORIZED ADVERTISING IS ALLOWED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO AFFILIATE MARKETING). WE WILL ENFORCE THIS AND MAY DO SO WITHOUT WARNING.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use CAUPONIUM without parental supervision. IRC and Cauponium Web sites may not be suitable for children of any age. Please supervise your child’s IRC and Web sessions;
- You may not attempt to meet anyone in person if you are under 18 years of age! (It is dangerous to get together with someone you first met online. Remember, you never know if people you first met online are who they say they are or are your age. If you want to meet with someone, discuss it with your parents or guardians first, and never go to the meeting by yourself. Arrange to meet in a public place like a coffee shop or mall you are comfortable with. Have your parents or guardians talk with the parents or guardians of the other person. Both of you should bring your parents or guardians along on the first meeting.)
- If any conversation makes you uncomfortable tell your parents and CAUPONIUM Administrator immediately!
In general, the Terms of Service prohibits uses and activities involving the Service that are illegal, infringe the rights of others, or interfere with or diminish the use and enjoyment of the Service by others. For example, these prohibited uses and activities include, but are not limited to:
- The laws that apply in the offline world must be obeyed online. We have zero tolerance for illegal behavior on CAUPONIUM;
- You may not use CAUPONIUM if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S., or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals.
- CAUPONIUM fully cooperates with law enforcement;
- You may not use CAUPONIUM to distribute, facilitate to distribute, or direct link to any content that exploits minors in a sexual or violent manner, solicits for exchange, sale or purchase of sexually explicit images, and/or material harmful to minors (as determined in CAUPONIUM’s sole discretion); including, but not limited to, any photograph, film, video, or picture or computer-generated image or picture (actual or simulated.);
- Adults may not engage in a conversation of a sexual nature with anyone that is under 18 years of age;
- You may not violate the privacy of, or solicit personal information from, anyone under 18 years of age;
- Adults may not engage in Private Messages or Notices with anyone under 18 years of age;
- Adults may not attempt to meet in person anyone that is under 18 years of age;
- You may not use CAUPONIUM if you have been convicted of violent and sexual offenses and/or have been labeled as a Sex Offender, or equivalent, by any government authority;
Trading or Sharing of Sexual Images or Text:
- You may not display obscene, lewd, or sexual images or text on a Public or Private Channel, Page, Forum, or any other Cauponium Media if children or teens may be present. Before sharing questionable images on Adult Only channels you must obtain the prior consent of the channel’s operators and warn that the image is sexual and not safe for work;
Privacy, Hacking, and Cracking:
- You may not violate the privacy of anyone by disclosing any Private Messages, Notices, Logs or snippets from Private Channels, or any other personal or private information of another individual or individuals, including but not limited to, government issued identification numbers, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing or street addresses, vehicle descriptions, physical descriptions, sexual orientation, or other types of personal or contact information;
- You may not use CAUPONIUM to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems. You may not attempt to monitor or tamper with another user’s electronic communications;
- You may not knowingly or carelessly perform an act that will interfere with the normal operations of computers, servers, or processes. No denial of service (DoS) actions or abuse of anyone’s resources, including but not limited to flooding, cloning, mass-messaging, and mass-inviting;
- You may not make unauthorized attempts to circumvent data protection schemes or uncover security holes and vulnerabilities. This includes creating and/or running programs that are designed to identify holes, vulnerabilities, and/or decrypt intentionally secure data;
- You may not participate in the collection of e-mail addresses, screen names, or other identifiers of others or participate in the use of software (including spyware) designed to facilitate this activity;
- You may not access, use, read, copy, change, or delete another user’s nickserv/chanserv/memoserv or CAUPONIUM Website account;
You may not alter or fake user@host information to evade a ban, falsify your identity, or to achieve anonymity. Open proxies, TOR (The Onion Router exit nodes), and other anonymization services, schemes, and/or techniques for these purposes are strictly prohibited;
- You may not advertise, distribute, or link to software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to capture information, interrupt, destroy, and/or limit the functionality of any computer software and/or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You may not run programs known as, including but not limited to, spam bots, flood bots, clone bots, leech clients, file servs, DCC bots, Trojan bots, or zombies. Bot are not allowed in the #forex or #/Main room but friendly bots are allowed in rooms you may register and operate;
Trading or Sharing of Copyrighted Material:
- You may not use CAUPONIUM for trading or distributing copyrighted content;
- You may not create a channel, Account, Page, or Group for the purpose, or use our network, to distribute, facilitate distribution, or direct link to any content that provides information on how to circumvent manufacture installed copy-protection devices or otherwise infringes anyone elseΓÇÖs intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or other proprietary rights;
Advertising and Commercial Purposes:
- You may not use CAUPONIUM resources for commercial activity without prior approval of the CAUPONIUM administration. This includes but is not limited to, the promotion of any business, corporation, non-profit, product, or service, free or otherwise, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation or promotion;
- Promotion, soliciting, and/or advertising is strictly prohibited; this includes, but is not limited to, the advertising or promotion of free, pay, personal, commercial, corporate, non-profit, or private web sites, products, programs, other chat programs and/or services, other IRC channels, and/or other IRC networks;
- You may not initiate, perpetuate, or in any way participate in any pyramid or other illegal schemes;
- You may not post links for any type of affiliate program with or without referrer IDs without the channel ownerΓÇÖs expressed permission;
- Hate speech and personal insults and epithets directed against any race, religion, ethnic origin, gender or sexual preference or otherwise promotes racism, anti-Semitism, bigotry, or hatred of any kind is prohibited even if disguised with asterisks or other text and characters;
- Speech which is harassing, threatening, hateful, intimidating, or promotes physical harm of any kind against any group or individual is prohibited;
- You may not transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable;
- You may not intentionally repeat or transmit material in a rapid manner producing the effect of harassing a user by flooding them;
- You may not promote information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory or libelous; You may not Private Message (Query), CTCP, or DCC users without their expressed permission;
Considering the real-time nature of IRC and other Chat systems, it is impossible for CAUPONIUM’s staff and volunteers to review all channels and messages for the validity of information provided in them. CAUPONIUM does not vouch for or warrant the content clarity, accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any user’s advice, and is not responsible for it. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of CAUPONIUM or any other entity or person(s) associated with the administration of this network.
No responsibility for computer damage, data loss, or any other related damage shall be implied by any CAUPONIUM server administrator or any other entity or person(s) associated with the administration of this network. By using any CAUPONIUM server, you hereby state and agree that you release CAUPONIUM, its servers, administrators, operators, and any other volunteer of CAUPONIUM from all responsibility or legal liability which might result from your use of CAUPONIUM servers. You may not use CAUPONIUM if its use violates any applicable law or regulation.
We reserve the right to restrict a user’s access to our servers if their speech does not meet our standards. CAUPONIUM and any other entity or person(s) associated with the administration of this network does not assume any liability if we fail to remove any user, and makes the final determination about whether someone’s speech is objectionable or not. CAUPONIUM does not endorse or oppose opinions expressed by our users.
CAUPONIUM administrators reserve the right to deny access to and use of CAUPONIUM or any of its other resources, including but not limited to nick and/or channel services, message boards, blogs, technical mailing lists, and FTP sites, to any user, group, site, or domain without the benefit of prior warning or notification.
Please remember that you are a guest on CAUPONIUM at all times regardless of any fees or donations paid, and you are expected to conduct yourself accordingly. All rulings by our staff are absolute and final.
Consequences for Violation
If you violate any of the Terms of Service, or any rule or regulation on the MOTD of any CAUPONIUM server, or fail to comply with any CAUPONIUM Staff member demand or request you will be subject to disciplinary action, including but not limited to denial of access to CAUPONIUM, legal action, and/or criminal prosecution where applicable.
Denial of access to a particular CAUPONIUM server or the entire network can be made at our Staff’s discretion. Your entire Internet Service Provider may be denied access to the server or network if you successfully evade a ban and your ISP may be notified of your inappropriate behavior and they may suspend or revoke your Internet access completely.
Each server’s staff retains the right to deny access to or use of its server’s resources to any user(s), group, site, or domain, without the benefit of prior warning or notification if they so choose.
CAUPONIUM is under no circumstances to be used for illegal activities or activities which may be offensive, violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. Although CAUPONIUM itself is an unmoderated forum, the CAUPONIUM administration will cooperate fully with any officially recognized law enforcement body to the best of its capability when required to do so by force of law. Observed and verifiable instances of illegal activities will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
As a registered user, you may create and operate your own room in the IRC network as long as it complements the theme of the server and its users. The room and your users must follow our Terms of Service and in no way entitles you to ownership of any kind in regards to CAUPONIUM.
Contacting the Administrators
For further information on anything contained in this document, please /join #forex and ask for a CAUPONIUM Global Administrator or Moderator or use the Contact page.
Your Consent To This Policy